Monday, October 22, 2012

The Looks I Get




This man is my husband.  This is one of the looks I get when I'm doing something that he really wishes I wouldn't, but knows I'm going to do it anyway.   90% of the time, I will do it anyway.  Okay, maybe it's more like 99%.

Many times he's forced to be the subject of photographs when he really doesn't want to be, but he plays along, knowing that it's what I want and in the end, most of the photos will stay on my computer and away from the internet. I think sometimes he's bothered more by the pictures he didn't know I was taking




because he's alone in those.  In the first photo you can only see him, but he was a having a conversation, albeit a non-verbal one, with me.  In this one, he was on his own, exposed and unaware.  As much as I like doing things with my husband, sometimes I still want to be an observer.

No comments:

Post a Comment