Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hooters Mud Volleyball


A couple summers ago, my sister in law asked me to take pictures during the Mud Volley Tournament they have each year in our area.  The match I photographed was against the ladies at the Tilted Kilt.  It was an awesome game to watch.  While these girls essentially make money off of their looks, they had no problems getting dirty and trying their hardest to represent their store.  

I have hundreds of pictures from this match, which was not an easy feat, as I had to be shin deep in mud to not have people blocking my view.  Here are some of my favorites:
























Sometimes, it's disappointing when you don't get the clearest photo, but you just have to take away the story it tells and learn from your mistakes, and know that you can't control everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment